Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Rooster George #1

8x10 acrylic on paper ,(c) 2012
Nita Leger Casey
I decided to start a challenge for myself and create paintings of creatures who have touch my life in many ways .
75 paintings $75.00 each and this is #1
This was my rooster George, he came into my life one day when I went to the farmer's market in Pepperell, George had been a science project for the school but he was a big boy and the teacher decided he needed a home , I had just lost my previous rooster Pierre and my girls needed a gardian ,well they didn't think so!  the two hens I had did not give him the best welcome to the coop.
they later regretted their hostile actions, he did indeed rule the roost but also took good care of them.

Each painting will be mated  with a certificate of authanticity and a 2 greeting cards.
Email me for details nlcasey@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment